CondominiumProperty ID: NJOC408524
Welcome home to 113 E. 32nd Street in the Beach Haven Gardens section of Long Beach Township! Meticulously maintained and professionally decorated. This is a reversed living townhouse with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. Feels like a stand alone single family house. The first floor features a junior master with its own bath, 2 additional bedrooms, a hallway bathroom and a generously sized family room. Upstairs you will find the main living room, dining room and upgraded kitchen with granite counters, stainless appliances and tons of storage. Also on this level is the master bedroom with its own full bathroom and a hallway powder room. Great rental potential and rental history – $6200 per week in 2021. Property was originally built by local builder Erik Johnson. Being sold partially furnished and ready to enjoy. Don’t miss this one!
* Information provided is subject to errors, omissions, change of price and/or withdrawal without notice.
- Acceptable Financing: Cash, Conventional
- Automatically Update Tax Values: no
- Condo/Co-op Fee Frequency: Unknown
- Contingency Type: Appraisal, Home Inspection
- Exclusions: Owners personal items and a few pieces of artwork are excluded from the sale.
- Ground Rent Exists: no
- HOA/Condo/Co-op Fee Includes: Insurance
- Lease Considered: no
- Ownership Interest: Condominium
- Possession: Negotiable, Immediate
- Riparian Rights: no
- Sale Type: Standard
- Tax Annual Amount: 8698
- Tax Assessed Value: 875000
- Tax Year: 2020
- Vacation Rental: no
- Accessibility Features: Other
- Historic: no
- HOA/Condo/Co-op Amenities: Other
- Kick-Out Clause: no
- Property Condition: Excellent
- Story List: Main
- Year Built Source: Estimated
Interested In This Property?
Contact Listing Agent