Ship Bottom | $1,299,000
Property ID: NJOC2002804
Welcome home to 107 East 29th Street in Ship Bottom. This beautifully renovated OCEAN BLOCK 5 bedroom, 2 bath home is located on a private street with no streets to cross to access the beach! Great layout on a raised first-floor featuring an open concept living, kitchen, and dining area with 2 spacious bedrooms, 1 full bath, and laundry area. The second-floor features 3 large bedrooms and 1 full bath. Large backyard has a north facing deck, firepit, outdoor shower, and plenty of area for entertaining. It’s never too hot inside the house with 2 zone central AC! Two car garage has an additional 3 large storage areas (could be used as owner’s storage) and plenty of parking on the front and side of the house. This turn-key/fully furnished home generated over $67,000 in rental income for the 2021 season. Located only 8 houses to the ocean in a narrow part of the Island guarantees that the beach is never crowded. Make lasting memories in this well-maintained property with a great rental history. Close to many conveniences including miniature golf, restaurants, surf shops and one of the Islands best bakeries!
* Information provided is subject to errors, omissions, change of price and/or withdrawal without notice.
- Acceptable Financing: Conventional, Cash
- Automatically Update Tax Values: yes
- Contingency Type: Appraisal, Financing Approval, Home Inspection
- Exclusions: sellers would like some art work/decorations.
- Ownership Interest: Fee Simple
- Possession: Negotiable, Immediate
- Riparian Rights: no
- Sale Type: Standard
- Tax Annual Amount: 6199
- Tax Assessed Value: 586500
- Tax Lot: 00016
- Tax Total Finished SqFt: 1312
- Tax Year: 2020
- Vacation Rental: no
- Accessibility Features: Other
- Kick-Out Clause: no
- Property Condition: Excellent
- Story List: Lower 1, Main, Upper 1
- Year Assessed: 2020
- Year Built Source: Estimated
Interested In This Property?
Contact Listing Agent